- Customer Service is our Top Priority!
- High quality and cost effective products delivered on time.
- See how we can help you achieve your company goals.
- Value. Integrity. Quality.
FABRICATED METAL PRODUCTS AND ASSEMBLIES
We maintain a full service fabrication division which produces fabricated metal parts and assemblies made to your prints and delivered on time. Our fabrication division has the following capabilities:
- Shear, punch and bend steel sheet from 18ga to 3/16" thick and up to 10 feet long
- Laser table and turret punch for complex shapes and consistent quality
- Tube Bending
- Tube Laser
- MIG and TIG welding capabilities
- Roll former with tooling to produce angles, Z's and hats, cut to length
- Wire straightener with capacity up to 5/16" and sections from 6" to 12 feet
- Powder coat, E-coat and galvanizing available
In additon to our fabrication servies, we operate 5 bundle cutting saws and can cost effectively provide precision cut material to your specifications. We maintain a fleet of delivery trucks that will provide on time delivery and we utilize common carriers to serve customers throughout the United States. The following is a summary of the material we regularly stock:
- STEEL TUBE: Square and Rectangular mechanical and structural Tube from ¾" square-- 18ga to 4" x 8"—1/4" wall tube (ASTM A-513 and ASTM A-500 Grade B & C)
- I-BEAM: I Beam including Junior I-Beam from 3"x 2.9lb to 12" x 11.8lb
- ANGLE: Structural Angle from 1" x 1"—1/8" to 3" x 5"—1/4", rollformed angle 14 ga., 1 x 1 thru 2 x 2 and also available in uneven legs, length variable up to 12 feet
- C-CHANNEL: Structural C-Channel from 1" bar size to 6" x 10.5lb channel
- BAR STOCK: Flat Bar from 3/4" –1/8" thick to 6" x ½" thick
- ROUND BAR: Round Bar and wire from 3/16" to 1" round hot rolled and cold rolled
- RUST PREVENTATIVE: Coated tube with rust preventative coating